Making Huge Profits By Solving Other People’s Problems!
Is Wholesaling really that difficult?
Contrary to most people’s beliefs, wholesaling and closing huge deals (without actually doing work on a property) is totally DOABLE.
You just have to get in the right mindset and take the right actions, which you will discover in today’s episode.
Meet Jamie Wooley, an investor from Wylie, Texas. She just made $64,000 profit on a deal and is about to share every detail on how she did it.
You will also learn how this amazing woman was able to form her own team, manage to make 38 deals in a year, and most importantly how she used one “ninja” technique for building relationships that will absolutely blow you away!
If you think you’re a problem solver, you can’t afford to miss this episode!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- How Jamie discovered Wholesaling and what led her to Investor Grit
- Why flip when you can wholesale?
- Deep diving a deal
- Becoming the seller’s best friend
- A caveat on this deal
- Handling and negotiating like a pro even if you’re not one
- Making the necessary connections to close a deal
- What is a Wholetail deal?
- Solving bigger problems, gets you bigger pay
- Looking beyond just the money
- There’s always an answer to the problem
- and so much more…